The fire sprinkler inspection will be conducted under the guidelines of NFPA 25. After each inspection, a report is provided to the property management stating the findings of the inspector. All inspection personnel are background checked, drug tested and cleared to go into residential units. Chero-Key Piping is equipped to make all necessary repairs required.
Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- The riser assembly is visually inspected for leaks, damage or deterioration
- A test flow is conducted to test the alarm function and riser function
Each unit of the building must be walked to visually inspect all automatic sprinkler heads for the following:
- Paint overspray
- Proper Positioning
Arrangements will need to be made with management to allow access to all units on the inspection date. Also, a management personnel member must accompany Chero-Key Piping staff at all times during the unit inspection.
Fire Pump Systems
- Visual inspection of entire pumping system for leaks or damage.
- Lubrication of necessary equipment
- Flow test of fire pump
- Test alarm equipment function.